Table of Contents
- English to Hindi Translation Tool
- How to Translate English to Hindi
- Features of English to Hindi Translation
- 20 English To Hindi Sentences Used in Daily Life
If you were searching for a website that will translate your sentence, text, words from English to Hindi Translation, then with the help of this website you can translate from English to Hindi very easily.
English to Hindi Translation Tool
How to Translate English to Hindi
To translate from English to Hindi, follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, click on the first box and type any English word in it.
2. Then press the Translate in Hindi button.
3. Then you will get the output in Hindi of what is written on you in the second box.
4. To copy the text, press the "Copy Output Text" button.
5. To save the Hindi output as a .txt file extension, press the "Save Text File" button.
6. If you want to save Hindi output in the .doc file extension, then click on the "Save doc file" button.
Features of English to Hindi Translation
In the is a tool, you get features from some simple, which you can easily use.
- In this you get Feature word and Character counters, which lets us know how many words and Characters type we've done.
- In this we get a copy button that lets us copy the output to our clipboard. And can paste anywhere in the box.
- In this we can also save as files in .txt and .doc format.
- You find a translation button between the two boxes. With the help of which we can translate from English to Hindi very easily.
20 English To Hindi Sentences Used in Daily Life
|1.||God bless you||भगवान आपका भला करे|
|2.||It’s none of you business||इससे आपका कोई मतलब नहीं|
|3.||You are going too fast||तुम बहुत तेजी से जा रहे हो|
|4.||Good morning||शुभ प्रभात|
|5.||Good night||शुभ रात्रि|
|6.||Have a good weekend||आपका सप्ताहांत अच्छा रहे|
|7.||I admire you||मैं तुम्हारा प्रशंसक हूं|
|8.||I don’t have time||मेरे पास समय नहीं है|
|9.||I hate you!||मुझे आपसे नफ़रत है!|
|10.||I would love to.||मुझे अच्छा लगेगा।|
|11.||You are wasting my time.||आप मेरा समय बर्बाद कर रहे हैं।|
|12.||They like each other.||वो एक दूसरे को पसंद करते हैं।|
|13.||Let’s catch up!||आओ मिलते हैं!|
|14.||Nice to meet you.||आप से मिलकर अच्छा लगा।|
|15.||Thank you very much.||आपका बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद।|
|16.||Can I help you?||क्या मैं आपकी मदद कर सकता हूं?|
|17.||Are you kidding?||क्या तुम मजाक कर रहे हो?|
|18.||Can I ask you something?||कृपया क्या मैं आपको कुछ पूछ सकता हूँ|
|19.||Do you need anything?||क्या आपको किसी चीज़ की ज़रूरत है?|
|20||Is everything OK?||क्या सब ठीक है?|
Can I translate from English to Hindi?
Yes. To translate from English to Hindi visit the link.
Is this translation FREE?
It is absolutely free to translate from English to the Hindi language, you can easily translate any English text into the Hindi language. But you will get to translate only 1000 characters at a time.
Why is the translated text not accurate?
Artificial intelligence programs cannot understand the human language easily, that is why many times you translate from English to the Hindi language, some translations are missed. Google is working on it to fix this. If you write the right grammar and the right sentence, you'll get the right sentence.
Which is the best tool to translate English to Hindi?
If we search in Google, then we get many English to Hindi Translation tools. But we are telling you the names of the best free online translation tools below. The online tools mentioned below are widely used. You can rely on these tools.
How long does it take to Translate English To Hindi?
This tool takes at least 3 seconds to translate any word or sentence, English To Hindi.
If you have a question or a suggestion or a problem with this tool, you must tell us in the comment box below that we will try to fix it as soon as possible. We hope you like the English To Hindi Text Translation Tool.