If you are looking for a website that does the translation from Hindi To English, then this Hindi To English Translation Tool is of great use to you. hi To eng Translation
Hindi To English Translation Tool
How To Translate Hindi To English
To translate from Hindi To English, follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, click on the first box and type any Hindi word in it.
2. Then press the Translate in English button.
3. English translation will be done in the second box.
4. To copy the text, press the "Copy Output Text" button.
5. To save the English output as a .txt file extension, press the "Save Text File" button.
6. If you want to save English output in the .doc file extension, then click on the "Save doc file" button.
Features of English to Hindi Translation Tool
In this tool, you get some simple features that you can easily use.
- In this, you get Feature word and Character counters, which lets us know how many words and Characters type we've done.
- In this, we get a copy button that lets us copy the output on our clipboard. Which we can paste anywhere.
- In this we can also save as files in .txt and .doc format.
- You find a translation button between the two boxes. With the help of which we can translate from Hindi to English very easily.
Hindi To English Translation Sentences
|आप कैसे हैं||How are you|
|क्या हम कुछ देर बात कर सकते हैं||can we talk for a while|
|आपसे मिलकर अच्छा लगा||It was nice to see you|
|आपका दिन शुभ हो||Have a good day|
|शुभ रात्रि||Good night|
|आप कौन हैं मैं नहीं जानता||I don't know who you are|
|बहुत बहुत धन्यावाद||thank you very much|
|मैंने रात का खाना पहले ही खा लिया||I ate dinner already|
|वह अपने कार्यालय में है||He is in his office|
|द्वार पर कोई है||There is someone at the door|
|किताबें टेबल पर रखें||Put the books on the table|
|तुम्हे जाना चाहिए||You should go|
|आप बहुत खुश लग रहे हैं||you look so happy|
|वह स्कूल जा रहा है?||Is he going to school?|
|अपना कमरा साफ़ करो||Clean your room|
|तुम्हे सो जाना चाहिए||You should sleep|
|इन्हें कल तक पूरा कर लें।||Complete these by tomorrow|
|आपको कड़ी मेहनत करनी चाहिए||You should work hard|
|आपको इसे देखने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए||You should try to see it|
|ईश्वर हम सभी पर कृपा करें।||May God bless us all.|
Can I translate from Hindi To English?
Yes. To translate from Hindi To English visit the link.
Is this translation FREE?
It is absolutely free to translate from Hindi to the English language, you can easily translate any Hindi text into the English language. But you will get to translate only 1000 characters at a time.
How can make Hindi sentences in English?
If you want to convert the sentence of Hindi to English, you'll need a tool, you can use our tool. Hindi To English Translation
Why is the translated text not accurate?
Artificial intelligence programs cannot understand the human language easily, that is why many times you translate from Hindi to the English language, some translations are missed. Google is working on it to fix this. If you write the right grammar and the right sentence, you'll get the right sentence.
Which is the best tool to translate Hindi To English?
If we search in Google, then we get many Hindi To English Translation tools. But we are telling you the names of the best free online translation tools below. The online tools mentioned below are widely used. You can rely on these tools.